Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Niche Marketing

How to Find Profitable Niches In my last post I gave you a number of links to check out in order to show you how niche markets can be set up as well as the types of topics you can use. In truth you can find a niche for just about everything but finding a niche that can make money is the hard part. I approach niche marketing in reverse - I look for something that I can sell and then create the niche around it. I have four primary revenue streams online. Adsense, Affiliate Sales, Advertising and Lead Generation. Before I decide on a niche I make sure that there is at least one revenue stream that will work with the niche. Preferably two. In most cases a site set up for Adsense will also work well with affiliate sales. Advertising and capturing leads also work fairly well together. As a rule I don't usually have more than two revenue streams on a site as it tends to disperse traffic rather than channel it. More and More on Grizz's blog

No comments: